WHEN YIN & YANG
After years of experience behind us, we have found that the ultimate beauty is found in simplicity. The simplicity of a clean and fresh diet, taking regular walks, spending time with others and also leaving time for you to enjoy the simple things. It is simplicity that allows us to enjoy life more, without complicating it further than necessary. It comes as no surprise that this also applies to skincare and beauty. At Moroccan Natural, we thrive in finding the simplest and most natural of ways to help your skin look and feel its best, whilst also minimising our list of ingredients and steering as far away as possible from harsh chemicals that may cause your skin more damage than good.
As we go through our day, travelling from one errand to another, our skin is exposed to harsh weather, daily germs that can spread just by touching your face throughout the day, and also from what we eat. It would be a treat to believe we ate and fed our body good/healthy nutrients at all times, but if we are to be realistic – we know that is not the case. Life gets in the way and we all make poor decisions from time to time, and our skin and bodies pay the price. While we may not be able to guide you very much through your diet and lifestyle decisions, we are able to at least help your skin feel tighter, firmer, healthier and cleaner with Moroccan Natural’s Yin and Yang of skincare.
Our Pearl Powder face-mask is exactly as royal as it sounds, being passed down from one generation to another and known as Queen Cleopatra’s beauty secret, and China’s only empress Wu Zetian. After many years of use, science has finally been able to backup all the claims of Pearl Powder. Containing calcium, protein and vitamins and a high source of amino acid, Pearl Powder will help speed healing, enhance elasticity and helps maintain a perfect luminosity.
The Rhassoul Clay, on the other hand, provides skin benefits but in a completely different manner. Sourcing the clay proves its difference among the competition, as it is the only clay to come from the Atlas Mountains. It surpasses other clay masks as it has the highest content of Silicia, Magnesium, Potassium and calcium. This only fuels the masks absorption properties, as it acts as a magnet when applied to skin, withdrawing all toxins and replacing with highly beneficial materials.
To reap the benefits of both masks, we have the ultimate guide to get you on your way to healthier, glowing skin. We recommend by beginning with the Rhassoul Clay mask, and then moving on to the Pearl Powder Mask.
RHASSOUL CLAY MASK
- 1 small bowl
- ½ cup of water
- 1 heaped tsp of Rhassoul Clay
- 1 plastic teaspoon to mix (no metal can be used for the clay mask)
- 1 Kashbou Washcloth
- Place heaped teaspoon of Rhassoul clay into the small bowl.
- Begin adding water gradually, till it reaches the consistency shown above. If you add too much water, not to worry! Just add more clay till it the desired thickness is achieved.
- Begin applying to face, covering all areas besides the eye region and the mouth. Allow to set for 10-15 minutes, and rinse with warm water. For maximum results, clean face with our Kashbou washcloth that is gentle on skin yet allows for deep cleansing.
PEARL POWDER MASK
- 1 small bowl
- Pearl Power (heaped spatula – see below)
- 1 egg white
- Juice of one lemon wedge
- 1 Kashbou Washcloth
- Whisk egg white with fresh lemon juice till it is white and fluffy.
- Add one heaped spatula of Pearl Powder and mix gently
- Apply mask to face, being sure to cover all areas except the mouth and eyes. Allow to set and rinse off gently with warm water and Kashbou washcloth.
Treat your skin with our beautifying masks and hashtag #MNMASKS for a chance to be featured on our Instagram!
We hope you’ve enjoyed this weeks post. Let us know how you get on by getting in touch via our Twitter page @MoroccanNatural, Instagram @Moroccan_Natural or find us on Facebook @ Moroccan Natural.